St Joseph’s has an enthusiastic Parents & Friends Association (P&F). All parents/guardians of students are automatically members of the P&F and we invite you to be an active participant.
The primary objectives of the P&F are to fundraise and friend-raise. The P&F achieves this by:
- Contributing to the wellbeing of the school community – students, parents and staff
- Encouraging the participation of all parents/guardians in the life of their school and in the education of their children
- Operating democratically and inclusively, providing opportunities for parents/guardians to develop links within the school community.
The P&F Association focuses on providing an opportunity for parents to contribute valuable input into the direction of the school, and to stay informed of developments. The support of the P&F is integral to the efficient running of the school. The P&F is a fundraising body as well as a social and education arm of the school community. It has a responsibility for the running of several committees within the school.
The P&F team meet in the staffroom on the second Monday of the month, twice per term, at 6.30pm.
- President: Mrs Lisa Evans
- Vice-President: Mrs Kimberley Smith
- Secretary: VACANT
- Treasurer: Mrs Kellie Grice
We look forward to working with these parents as your representatives in 2023.